عنوان مقاله [English]
In today’s world, housing has affected many aspects of human life (Farhangi, 1995, 54). Economically, housing allocated more than 50 percent of income households. In addition to aspects of economic, social and cultural aspects of housing are important too. Appropriate housing can provide favorable conditions for family activities and stability and solidarity (Dallalpour Mohamadi, 2000, 5). Meanwhile, many people more than half our life passed in house (Shieh, 2004, 209), attention to quality and appropriateness of housing with minimum standards are essential to healthy housing.
Research methods in this article are descriptive- analytic and based are library and electronic resources and field studies.
Research statistical society includes all neighborhoods (35) in Zabol city (Bazzi, 2004, 197). Sample size is about 10 percent of neighborhoods. The sample size is equal to 120 residents live in these neighborhoods, which randomly has chosen.
Research findings are show significant differences between the Zabol neighborhoods with regard to having healthy housing. The table 1 has shown clearly these differences.
Table 1- Differences between the Zabol neighborhoods regarding healthy housing indicators
3-1- Review to relationships between the variables
Researches results show that have been significant relationship between access to urban services and housing the basic facilities at 0.05% with a correlation coefficient 0.315%. The highest correlation is between to variable safety and security of housing with access to urban services, which represent large impacts on each other variables. Table 2 shows the relationships between variables research.
Table 2- The correlation coefficient between the variables of healthy housing
Based on research findings with regard to amount of benefit from healthy housing criteria in Zabol, can be expressed the following results:
- Results show that there are significant relationship between economic status and the amount of having healthy housing conditions in level 0.01% with correlation coefficient 0.671%. Thus with income increased, housing quality is increased too.
- There are significant relationship between social base and healthy housing in level 0.05% with a correlation coefficient 0.316%.
- Among the neighborhoods studied; Hossein Abad and Islami in terms of security and safety are not good. But Dolatimoghadam conditions are more favorable.
- In all neighborhoods studied, rate of Access to urban services are moderate. But in terms of access to urban services there are differences between neighborhoods, so that the Dolatimoghadam compared to other neighborhoods located in the higher level.
-Sport centers and access to theses very low in Zabol city. About 35 percent of people have very low access and 31.6 percent of them have low access to sport centers. Therefore, distribution and numbers of sport centers (services) are not utility.
- Research results have been indicated that enjoyment of the residential units from basic services; Dolatimoghadam neighborhood with 69% access, have favorable more than to Islami neighborhood with 28% access and Hossein Abad neighborhood with 23.5% access.